At Bluebridges Solicitors, we are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will not only afford us the opportunity to make every effort to clarify issues or to make appropriate changes for you but will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Legal Ombudsman.
You can send your complaint to: Practice Standards, Bluebridges Solicitors, Office 15 Autumn Park Business Centre, Dysart Road, Grantham NG31 7EU.
Telephone: 01476512376; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it.
- We will then investigate your complaint. We will advise you of the person who will review your file.
- In the course of this review, it may be necessary to call you or to write to you to ask for more details or get further clarification on any points
- We will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter, or within such further time which we would have first agreed with you.
- Within three days of the meeting, we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions which may have been agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or if it is it is not possible to hold one, we will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including suggestions for resolving the matter. This will be done within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter or within such further time which we would have first agreed with you.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange to review our own decision. This review could be carried out by someone in the firm who has not been involved with your complaint, or by other appropriate alternative such as review by another local solicitor or by a mediation service.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- We would hope that these processes would have settled matters for you, but if you are not still satisfied, you can then contact the:
PO Box 6806,
about your complaint. Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint or within six years of the act or omission about which you are complaining occurring (or if outside of this period, within three years of when you should reasonably have been aware of it). For further information, you should contact the Legal Ombudsman on 0300 555 0333 or at email@example.com.